- US a security risk maker in South China Sea: PLA Spokesperson
- The US guided-missile destroyer USS Benfold trespassed into China's territorial waters of the Xisha Islands on July 12 without Chinese government's permission. As a response, the naval and air forces of the PLA Southern Theater Command conducted tracking and monitoring on the US destroyer and warned it to leave.
- PLA to maintain talks with Indian military over border
- The Chinese military will maintain diplomatic communication with its Indian counterpart to jointly safeguard peace and stability in the border region, senior colonel Long Shaohua, spokesman of the People's Liberation Army Western Theater Command, said in a statement on Saturday.
- China firmly opposes negative China-related moves by Japan, U.S.
- China has lodged solemn representations with Japan and the United States in Beijing, Tokyo and Washington to express strong dissatisfaction and resolute opposition to their negative China-related moves, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said here Thursday.